CIGNA Dental Care standard DHMO offering and Value Plan options offer your employees comprehensive coverage for a wide range of dental services. Most preventive procedures are covered at 100%, giving members the confidence that they can access dental care as needed.
The CIGNA Dental Care Value Plans, an expansion of its DHMO portfolio, are designed to give employers the flexibility to tailor benefits to manage shrinking employee benefits dollars through cost savings options that are added to CIGNA Dental Care typical plan designs, which include:
- Alternate treatment provisions.
- Alternate treatment provisions on plans that exclude orthodontics.
- Alternate treatment provisions with Specialty discount.
- Specialty discounts only.
- All schedules available with a $5 office visit member copayment option.
Features & Benefits of CIGNA Dental Care DHMO
- There’s no deductible to meet, and no annual dollar maximum. In most cases, no claim forms to file, and no waiting period for coverage.
- No copayments are required for most diagnostic and preventive services.
- Each family member chooses his or her own network dentist.
- Second opinions are available at no charge when we arrange them.
- Referrals are not required for members or their covered dependents to receive care from a Network Orthodontist.
Features & Benefits of CIGNA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental PPO covers most preventive procedures at a reasonable cost, or at no cost to members.
- You can enjoy savings on non-covered services. And the savings apply to covered services when you exceed your annual maximum or other plan limitations. To take advantage of these savings, you must visit a network dentist.
- Out-of-pocket costs are lower when visiting an in-network dentist.
- Filing a claim form is not needed with a visit to an in-network dentist
A referral to see a specialist is not needed.
With the cost of basic commodities rising every day, people are having a difficult time budgeting the money for their basic needs, and this includes their dental care. This is why people are now turning to dental insurance so that they do not have to fret in case a major dental problem happens in the near future. But dental insurance is a bit on the expensive side and most of them offer limited coverage, and many of them do not even cover pre-existing dental conditions and cosmetic surgery which is needed by some people. These are the reasons why most people won’t even bother getting dental insurance. Fortunately there is an alternative to expensive insurance, and that is discount dental plans.
Discount dental plans are now becoming the top selection of a lot of companies for their employees’ use. With traditional dental insurance it often takes a while when processing applications, and when your applications do get approved the deductibles that they charge are more often than not too high. What’s worse is that a lot of insurance companies force their policy holders to pay annual maximums regardless of their coverage needs, resulting to a lot of plan cancellations. These problems do not exist in discount plans. The great thing about discount plans you will get immediate discounts on dental services and on some selected products, no need to fill out a ton of paperwork that usually comes with traditional dental insurance. Discount plans do not require approval, and is activated in as fast as 1 or 2 days, meaning you can get the benefits faster. And another thing that makes discount plans even better is that they even if you have a pre-existing dental condition, you are still entitled to the discounts you want to avail of.
Though there is a disadvantage when you opt for discount plans, and that is your choice of dentists and clinics are very limited. Meaning, if you’ve always been visiting the same dentist for years, you may have to choose another if he isn’t on the list of enrolled doctors in your plan. You need to go to only those on your plan’s list of dentists to avail of the discounts.
If you’re thinking of getting discount dental plans, it is advised that you first understand the status of your dental health first. If your dentist says that it is advised for you to come and visit the clinic frequently due to a pre-existing dental condition then you must definitely get one. But on the other hand if you have impeccable oral health and only need to go the clinic for routine checkup and maintenance, then you should find other plans.
Oral health should be one of your top priorities, and because of the assistance of discount dental plans, even if you have a tight budget you can still afford to have regular dental checkups. So even in these trying times of financial uncertainty you can still flash a brilliant smile.
CAREINGTON International provides an affordable, nationwide dental and vision plan. With one of the largest professional networks to choose from, individuals and groups have access to a broad range of dental and vision services at substantial savings. The CAREINGTON dental and vision plan has no waiting periods, no administrative forms, and no deductibles.
There are two series of CAREINGTON Dental Plan
- CAREINGTON 500 Series Plan
- CAREINGTON CI-POS Series Plan.
CAREINGTON Dental Plan offers the 500 Series plan as this gives our clients the best schedule in the market. Also we offer the lowest membership fees available, starting at $6.95 a month! 500 Series providers are contracted to offer lower prices on dental services. Actual prices vary depending on provider state and zip code. You must visit a provider that accepts the plan you enroll in to receive the discounts associated with your plan.
As a member of the Careington Care 500 Series plan, you may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care.
Careington CI-POS Series Plan.
Students may take advantage of savings offered by CAREINGTON CI-POS Series Plan a leader in dental care.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. CAREINGTON is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 54,000 participating dentists.
- Average annual savings of $1,200 per family on dental work
- Over 54,000 providers nationwide
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- Orthodontics included for both children and adults at a 20% savings
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All specialties included—Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics – a 20% reduction on normal fees where available
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s dental health plans are said to be some of the most popular forms of insurance coverage that their company has to offer. With its popularity only increasing over the years, it is clear that Blue Cross Blue Shield is a reliable company to work with. With a little bit of research, you’ll learn that this company makes it simple to find the perfect dental health plan for you.
Dental Blue Options is all about flexibility – giving you a variety of affordable options to keep your teeth healthy for years to come. With an emphasis on preventive care, Dental Blue Options helps you maintain your oral health, reducing the need for more costly dental care in the future.
Blue Shield Dental Plans benefits
- Broad network of participating providers
- Lower out-of-pocket costs with participating providers
- Coverage options to suit your needs
- Annually adjusted fee schedules
Blue Shield offers both PPO and HMO health and dental plans. Each type of plan offers distinct advantages as noted below.
Advantages of HMO dental plans include:
- No waiting periods for most services
- Access to over 8,600 dental care providers
- No deductibles
Advantages of PPO dental plans include:
- An extensive network of more than 16,000 general and specialty dentists
- Deductible of $50 per member per calendar year
- A wide range of dental services, including diagnostic and preventive services at no charge
- Coverage even when you use an out-of-network dentist
- No waiting period for diagnostic or preventive services
- Enhanced dental services for pregnant women
Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurance providers in different states:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas: – This company offers a health plan specifically designed for consumers. They offer various health plans to fit your individual needs.
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina: – The Blue Advantage is one of their most popular health care plans. This company offers health care insurance for individuals, entire families, Medicare beneficiaries and groups who would like to receive benefits at a lower insurance premium.
- Blue Shield of California: – There are still states where Blue Cross and Blue Shield are considered separate entities rather than a merged company.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia: – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia offers health insurance plan to cater to women’s health, as well as an overall health care program to ensure that you are getting the best health and medical care possible at affordable rates.
Dental health is one concern that is on the minds of many people. Most of the time if you have a healthy mouth, you generally have an overall healthy body. But sadly, due to the financial instability gripping the nation, few people have the capability to afford going to the dental clinic on a regular basis for periodic check up and maintenance. But if you’re someone who has a hard time just making ends meet, coughing up money for a dentist can be extremely difficult. For people like you it’s better that you have a good-quality dental plan.
When you’re looking for dental plans for you and/or your family, there are a few questions that you need to ask yourself before making any decisions.
- How much will you have to pay? And how much is the coverage?
- Will the dental plan include specialists and referrals too?
- How will it treat emergency care?
- Does it cover prescription costs? If yes, what prescriptions are covered?
- How much paperwork will you need to accomplish? And are they all necessary?
Once you ask yourself these queries, go on over to the website for Blue Cross Insurance, and there you’ll find that there are only favorable answers to your questions.
Blue Cross is one of the most trusted names when it comes to insurance. Almost everyone knows the name and their reputation of giving trusted and quality service for many years already. Aside from health insurance, they also have dental plans too. Blue cross dental plans has the same high standards as their other insurance plans. If you ask people who have already availed of the insurance, you can be sure that they will tell you that Blue cross dental plans is the best dental plan that they’ve ever had.
Like any other insurance companies, Blue Cross gives you different dental plans for you to choose from. Each plan differs from the others in terms of the amount of coverage you want, you can either choose to avail of a family plan or an individual dental plan. You can even avail of group insurance if you’re a company owner and you want your employees to avail of the best dental insurance around. These group policies can be given at a much lower premium than the others.
With other dental plans, you need to pick out a clinic or dentist that’s on the list of the provider, which means you only have limited choices. But with Blue Cross dental plans you’re lucky, because almost all doctors and clinics accept it, as it is one of the largest medical insurance providers today. Meaning you can actually choose which dentist you want to go to. Because Blue Cross promptly pays the doctors of their clients on time, most clinics and hospitals would not hesitate in accepting your claim.
Don’t let your teeth rot away and fall off just because of lack of money. Avail of a Blue Cross dental plan and keep your teeth and mouth healthy
When you’re not married and living alone, you might think that it’s hard since you have to take care of yourself, bait until you’ve got a family of your own and you’ll see just what difficult means. You have a lot of financial responsibilities that you sometimes neglect some of the more important ones, like your family’s dental plan. A lot of cash-strapped families often neglect their oral health and will just go to the dentist whenever their children get a toothache or some other serious problem. Putting off dental checkups can have major consequences; your negligence may cause your family to have major dental problems that will cost you more money than if you went to the dentist regularly in the first place.
The problem is that these days money is hard to come by, what with the financial crisis and all. Most of the working class families do not intentionally put off dental checkups; they just don’t have the money to spare for it. But not to worry, there’s an answer to this problem, the answer is to avail of family dental plans.
Family dental plans cover most of the usual dental maintenance procedures that your family may require, like teeth cleaning, routine checkups, fillings, and sometimes even extractions. There are some plans that cover even dental surgery, if you wish to get one of these you should consult with your insurance provider about it. Besides the free dental procedures that you can exploit of, you can also get huge discounts on other dental procedures. Most of them offer up to 60% discount which means a lot of savings for you and your family. Getting family dental plans is easier to get than individual plans. In fact, in one or two days your plan is already activated and you will be able to use it as you deem fit.
In order to find the best dental plan for your family’s needs, you need to take into consideration several things. Firstly, you need to find out what kinds of family plans are available in the market these days. Check which of them fits in your family’s budget. If you’re talking with an insurance agent, be sure to ask as many questions as you can. You need to be detailed in your research in order to avoid dealing with issues that may come up later because of your confusion about the dental plan.
If your family already has a preferred dentist that you always go to, ask him if he is enrolled in the dental plan that you’re planning to get. This one is important, since switching dentists can be hard, especially if the kids are already comfortable with your current dentist. Plus, he already has your family’s complete dental history so you can be sure that he will be able to give the dental care your family needs. If you’re dentist happens to be a member of the dental plan, and then by all means get it! If not, then you should find the next best plan on your list and ask your dentist about that.
Many, if not all, employers feel responsible in looking after the health of their employees and if they can acquire an affordable insurance plan to ensure their security, they would go for it. However, a problem that may be encountered by employers is that when the insurance company sends off their agents in the workplace, they have to do a one-on-one interview for each employee, which is a hassle especially during hours of work. Removing them out of their work in order to cater for that certain interview would directly affect their daily production. Hence, it may be concluded that this kind of employer is not yet acquainted with a new form of insurance plan, namely, group dental plans.
Insurance plans intend to cater both the employer and the employees’ needs. The reason why group dental plans are especially designed to eliminate the employers worries. This kind of insurance plan does not require employees to meet an insurance agent and may be established without the need for the employer or any of its representatives to have a face- to-face interview with an insurance agent.
The benefits you would expect upon getting group dental plans are just similar to those offered by the traditional insurance and these include the following:
- This increases your employees’ morale while providing an efficient means to enhance your discount and benefits package.
- This system works in any sort of business, regardless of the number of employees. The usual range includes 3 until more than a hundred thousand people. Each employee is offered equal protection and no additional cost from your business.
- Promotes an established and healthier workforce.
- In addition, employees could pay utilizing pre-tax dollars since this plan is recognized in a section 125 cafeteria plan.
It is possible that group dental plans without necessitating a meeting with the employers since regulation on discount plans is not performed by the insurance industry. These applications may be filled in and completed by employees at their own pace and time.
Majority of employers are aware of the fact that dental plan is the second priority among those who opt to obtain an insurance. Dental plans which provide discounts make it accessible for employers to provide their employees with such benefits. However, each employer must know these three important significant factors before getting one.
Are there an enough number of dental providers who will cater in your area, as indicated in the information? If this is not indicated or presented in the plan, then it is not wise to get that plan.
A membership fee on a monthly basis must not exceed $9 per person.
There must be a full presentation on the cost of the procedures. This is vital since you do not want to get unnecessary hassles while in the said plan.
Overall, obtaining group dental plans provide a great relief among employers. Remember that each employee’s priority besides their income is their assurance that whatever happens to them, the company they are in will assist them in maintaining their daily necessities. Just remember to be certain with the authenticity of the offers presented and the promised benefits that you will get out of the insurance deal.
Avia Dental Plan ® is a discount dental plan. We have developed a large network of established dental practices* to offer our members savings of up to 80% on dental services. Also included in the membership is Vision care with savings of up to 60% and a Prescription Drug plan with an average savings of 20%.
The Avia Dental Plan Advantages
- Affordable dental plans starting at only $8.00 a month.
- Acceptance Guaranteed- No one will be denied.
- No Wait! Sign up today-start receiving discounts immediately.
- Save up to 80% on your dental expenses, our fee schedules are lower than most dental plans.
- No limits on the number of visits to your dentist.
Individual Dental Plans
Perfect for individuals. Most individuals do not receive dental plans through their place of employment or business. With Avia Dental you can receive good quality dental care for only $8.00 a month.
Group Dental Plans
Avia Dental group dental plans are great for businesses, unions, associations, nonprofits or any type of organization. Many employers offer Avia Dental as a payroll deduction option as part of their benefits package. No employer contribution required. Groups of 26 or more can receive memberships for less than $4.00 a month. Read more about our group rates.
Small Business Dental Plan
If you are an entrepreneur starting a small business or if you are an established small business and you are looking to enhance your employees’ benefits package, Avia Dental Plan ® can help. We offer Avia Dental Plan ® as a payroll deduction option as part of their benefits package. No employer contribution required. Groups of 26 or more can receive memberships for only $4.00 per month.
Discount dental plans provide consumers with the value they desire by offering access to affordable, quality dental care at a low price and with an emphasis on choice and service. Dental Slave Plan DentalSave™ is an easy and affordabledental insurance alternative.
Pay Less for Premium Dental Care
DentalSave™ provides premium dental coverage to thousands of peoples through a winning combination of the best dentist choices, quality care, and world class customer service.
Best Dentist Choices
All of our dentists are state certified and have been recognized in their communities for outstanding service.
Quality Care for Less
Pay your dentist directly and save money. DentalSave™ negotiated fees are 20% to 50% lower than usual fees
World Class Customer Service
Our highly trained staff delivers prompt and courteous service to all our members.
Become A member today
- Benefits start immediately when you enroll.
- Save 20%-50% off all dental needs.
- FREE examination, with cleaning and x-rays.
- No deductibles, co-payments or maximums.
Dental Slave Plans are fast becoming one of the best ways to save money on dental care and still get world-class services. These low cost dental plans are aimed for individuals, workers and families who want to save up thousands of dollars each year and still maintain overall dental care.
Save Money with AmeriPlan Dental® Care
You may change your dentist at any time, as long as you see an AmeriPlan® dentist…….
To keep dental diseases at bay and to meet the rising costs of dental treatment it is important that you choose a good dental plan. Having a dental plan should encourage you to take more preventive care of your teeth to avoid the more serious dental problems. Think about this before choosing a dental plan. Dental Health Care Plan provide consumers with the value they desire by offering access to affordable, quality dental care at a low price and with an emphasis on choice and service.
AmeriPlan Dental Program Highlight
- No Waiting Period! Instant Savings!
- No Paperwork! With the AmeriPlan Dental® Program its affordable and simple!
- The AmeriPlan Dental® Programs include EVERYONE in the household even if they are not related.
- The AmeriPlan Dental ® Program is not a dental insurance plan; it is a discounted dental program, therefore, all applicants are guaranteed acceptance. All ongoing dental problems are accepted, except for orthodontic treatment already in progress.
Dental Care Savings
Save up to 80% on Cleanings, X-rays, and preventative, maintenance dental work. Also, save up to 65% on all restorative and cosmetic work. No paperwork, all ongoing dental problems are accepted , except for orthodontic treatment already in progress.