Careington Dental is one of the largest, most comprehensive dental plans available in America. It has more than seven million members nationwide, and provides the finest dental provider panels in the market. The Careington dental program is designed to lessen the burden to non-insured individuals for the cost of dental care by making dental care more affordable.
The CAREINGTON dental program will provide cost savings not only on routine and preventive care, but on more extensive treatment such as fillings, crowns, root canals, dentures, bridges, oral surgery, and orthodontics. With CAREINGTON Dental Program, members can save up to 60% on dental care expenses and can save upto 20% on specialty services.
At the www.careington.com you will find three different plans including Careington Dental Plan, Dental/Vision/RX Plan, and Careington Total-Care Plan. The first one includes dental and vision care, the second one includes dental, vision, and prescription, and the third one includes physician, hospital, dental and vision care, prescription, chiropractic, hearing, and alternative health. You can learn more about the monthly rates and more dental group plans at the homepage. This plan is not insurance, but it provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. At the top of the homepage you will find a link to contact an agent or a broker.
Plan Features and Highlights
- Save 20% to 60% on most dental procedures including routine Oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns.
- Orthodontics included for both children and adults at a 20% savings
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All specialties included—Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics – a 20% reduction on normal fees where available.
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements.
- Students may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time.
Careington Dental Plan offers the 500 Series plan as this gives our clients the best schedule in the market. Also we offer the lowest membership fees available, starting at $6.95 a month! 500 Series providers are contracted to offer lower prices on dental services. Actual prices vary depending on provider state and zip code. You must visit a provider that accepts the plan you enroll in to receive the discounts associated with your plan.
Careington members and their dependents can save on all dental care expenses through the one of the largest networks of dental care providers nationwide.
The discount plans at Careington allow you to save a whole lot of dollars on dental work for you and your family. The Careington providers are numerous and are found nation wide. Most dental procedures such as unlimited cleanings, routine dental check ups and serious dental works such as crowning and root canals will help you save up to 20% to 50%.