Aetna Dental Access Dental offices are located throughout the United States. Aetna Dental Access is responsible for its accuracy and completeness. Aetna is one of the nation’s leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving members with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care. Aetna offers a broad range of traditional and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life, long-term care and disability plans and medical management capabilities.
Discount dental plans are designed for individuals, families and groups looking to save money on their dental care needs. Participating dental care providers have agreed to accept a discounted fee from plan members as payment-in-full for services performed.
Joining a discount dental plan will allow you to save money on quality dental care. Protect and preserve your family’s smile and overall health with one of our popular family plans.
Some of the many benefits of our discount dental plan include:
- Savings of 10% to 60% on most dental procedures
- Choose from 73,000+ participating dentists nationwide
- Easy-to-use search tools to find a dentist in your area
- No unnecessary paperwork hassles
- Discounts on dental specialties available
- No health restrictions
- No age restrictions
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DISCOUNTS
Step 1: When calling a dentist for an appointment, identify yourself as a member with access to the Aetna Dental Access Network.
Step 2: You must show your ID card at the time of visit to receive your discount.
Step 3: You are responsible for the total bill, less the applicable savings, at the time service is rendered.
Some of the characteristics of Discount Dental Plans include:
- No annual limits, members enjoy discounts on most dental services all year long
- No tiresome paperwork hassles, plan membership card is presented for discounts on most dental services.
- No health restrictions.
- Select plans include discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics.
- Consumers pay affordable membership fees for access to a network of providers offering discounts on most dental procedures.
- Available directly to individuals, families, businesses and groups.
In short, discount dental plans are an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to dental insurance, and offer plan members significant savings on most dental procedures.
- Pay a Maximum of $10 or $20 for select Generic and Brand Name Prescription Drugs*
- No age limits
- No health restrictions
- No limitation of use
- No reimbursement procedures
- No paperwork, you pay the discounted amount at the time of your visit
- Use immediately when you receive your card
- Network of over 48,000 pharmacies
- Savings of up to 60% on the rest of the medications
- Member savings on medical and diabetic supplies
- Individual and family options
- Business and group rates available
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Employers, both large and small, offer our discount plans as a benefit to their employees. Our plans can be purchased for all employees as a payroll deduction option, as part of the total benefits package or on a voluntary basis. There are no minimum requirements needed to participate!