CAREINGTON International provides an affordable, nationwide dental and vision plan. With one of the largest professional networks to choose from, individuals and groups have access to a broad range of dental and vision services at substantial savings. The CAREINGTON dental and vision plan has no waiting periods, no administrative forms, and no deductibles.
There are two series of CAREINGTON Dental Plan
- CAREINGTON 500 Series Plan
- CAREINGTON CI-POS Series Plan.
CAREINGTON Dental Plan offers the 500 Series plan as this gives our clients the best schedule in the market. Also we offer the lowest membership fees available, starting at $6.95 a month! 500 Series providers are contracted to offer lower prices on dental services. Actual prices vary depending on provider state and zip code. You must visit a provider that accepts the plan you enroll in to receive the discounts associated with your plan.
As a member of the Careington Care 500 Series plan, you may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care.
Careington CI-POS Series Plan.
Students may take advantage of savings offered by CAREINGTON CI-POS Series Plan a leader in dental care.
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. CAREINGTON is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 54,000 participating dentists.
- Average annual savings of $1,200 per family on dental work
- Over 54,000 providers nationwide
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- Orthodontics included for both children and adults at a 20% savings
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All specialties included—Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics – a 20% reduction on normal fees where available
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time