CIGNA Dental Care standard DHMO offering and Value Plan options offer your employees comprehensive coverage for a wide range of dental services. Most preventive procedures are covered at 100%, giving members the confidence that they can access dental care as needed.
The CIGNA Dental Care Value Plans, an expansion of its DHMO portfolio, are designed to give employers the flexibility to tailor benefits to manage shrinking employee benefits dollars through cost savings options that are added to CIGNA Dental Care typical plan designs, which include:
- Alternate treatment provisions.
- Alternate treatment provisions on plans that exclude orthodontics.
- Alternate treatment provisions with Specialty discount.
- Specialty discounts only.
- All schedules available with a $5 office visit member copayment option.
Features & Benefits of CIGNA Dental Care DHMO
- There’s no deductible to meet, and no annual dollar maximum. In most cases, no claim forms to file, and no waiting period for coverage.
- No copayments are required for most diagnostic and preventive services.
- Each family member chooses his or her own network dentist.
- Second opinions are available at no charge when we arrange them.
- Referrals are not required for members or their covered dependents to receive care from a Network Orthodontist.
Features & Benefits of CIGNA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental PPO covers most preventive procedures at a reasonable cost, or at no cost to members.
- You can enjoy savings on non-covered services. And the savings apply to covered services when you exceed your annual maximum or other plan limitations. To take advantage of these savings, you must visit a network dentist.
- Out-of-pocket costs are lower when visiting an in-network dentist.
- Filing a claim form is not needed with a visit to an in-network dentist
A referral to see a specialist is not needed.